Photoshop Creations: Underwater Lighthouse Course
Learn how to create and composite in Photoshop. Easy-to-follow video course for intermediate to advanced students.
SCROLL DOWN TO LEARN MORE ABOUT WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS PHOTOSHOP COURSE
Inside this course, you will learn how to:
- Set up a canvas with the best resolution for Instagram and print
- Pre-plan your image (great for new ideas and planning future edits)
- Cut out objects using the pen tool, selection tool, and channels
- Use layer masks for non-destructive editing
- Blend images together using opacity, flow, and unique brushes
- Re-size, warp, and change perspective of objects
- Properly use adjustment layers and blending modes so that they only apply to the layer you're working on
- Final adjustments, color grading & Camera RAW
- Learn how to avoid making beginner mistakes
- Bonus lesson for light painting from scratch!
- And so much more
When you enroll, you'll receive...
Lifetime access to all lessons broken into short and easy to follow videos so you can watch quickly and on the go from any device.
All source files and final PSD files including brushes that I use everyday.
Access to the private Facebook group to ask questions and get feedback on your work.
Email support and feedback from your instructor (me!)
+ This awesome bonus lesson...
Learn how to paint light from scratch using a unique and fun method. This technique can be applied to any image and is one of the many ways that I create glow in all of my Photoshop art.
Student results & course feedback
Hi! I'm Anna and I'll be your instructor!
How am I Qualified?
- I've been working as a professional photographer and designer for over 10 years and as a digital artist for the past 3 years.
- 15 years of experience using Photoshop
- Trained by top professionals
- Teacher on Adobe Live
- Worked with clients such as Adobe, Crocs, NASA, Audi, and more
Take a look at what you'll be learning! This course will be delivered in a series of videos.
Ready to get started?Let's create!
This course will be delivered in a series of videos that you will have lifetime access to. Pause, skip, or watch again and again - it's in your control!
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE:
- Photoshop CC (Lessons will still work if you are on an older version of Photoshop but some tools may perform differently)
- A computer (Photoshop is best learned on a computer and not on mobile)
- A working keyboard and mouse and/or tablet (tablet optional but not required)
- Willingness to learn!
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Intermediate to Advanced - you should have a general idea of the tools in Photoshop and how to get around the program. I will not be discussing tools in this course. If you are interested in learning Photoshop but are a beginner, check out my Photoshop for Beginners Course here.
- Artists, photographers, designers, anyone looking to improve their Photoshop skills
Frequently Asked Questions
When does this course begin and end?
It begins now and never ends! You will have lifetime access to the course and the files and can watch the lessons over and over again.
Is my payment info secure?
Credit card safety is very important to me which is why you will be purchasing through Teachable or Paypal. Your credit card info never passes my eyes and is all secured within Teachable's encrypted payment system. Rest assured your information is 100% safe.
All other questions...
Direct them my way at [email protected].
Why should I buy this course when I can just watch Youtube?
Your time is valuable! and yes, you can definitely spend time watching Youtube videos and piecing together information...